TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

BENEFIT: Hervana

Today I popped into my Benefit counter to only see Hervana out on the stands in all it's 'Good Karma' glory. Scheduled for release on Saturday (28th January) in the UK, I was shocked to see it out already and, of course, HAD to have it.





I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with these boxed blushes. I can't live without my Hoola and Dandelion probably has to be my favourite blush of all time, so of course the release of Hervana I was extremely excited about. As always I love the packaging, these cute boxes are easy to just throw in your bag and come with a small brush for applying on the go and the newer style boxes also include a mirror. Hervana has come with a new shaped brush, slightly angled for a more precise application to the cheeks. I don't personally use the brushes, but I do think they're a great idea. My first impressions are great, it's definitely up there with my love for Dandelion, but only time will tell just how much so. It's a perfect everyday colour, similar to dandelion, but with a definite hint of purple, and it looks great with Benefit's High Beam highlighter. It'll fit perfectly into my Benefit box collection and I think I'll be reaching for it a lot over the next few weeks.


Along with this I also grabbed Benefit's Speed Brow eyebrow gel for fixing those crazy little hairs, I don't fill my brows in but I just wanted something that would give them a better shape and keep them in place all day. And at only £12, I couldn't say no. I then got a free gift along with my purchases and that was the Benefit's Velvet Eyeshadow in Bikini Line, a shadow I've had my eye on for a while, so I was super happy to get that as a free gift. It's a champagney/sand colour and looks like it'll be a great highlight colour. So all in all a great little trip to Benefit. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following me, now following you back. I use Benefit Coralista, love it! xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete