TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 18 January 2012

CHANEL: Soleil Tan de Chanel

I finally managed to find Soleil Tan de Chanel (Bronze Universal) in stock and picked one up. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek with a good amount of product for the price. It'll set you back £29 for 30g.





My first impressions were very good, a creamy finish that's not to dark or orangey for my yellow undertones. It's a subtle bronzed glow and I've been using it to contour my face everyday and it's taken over the top spot from Benefit's Hoola. There has been a massive hype around this product and I can see why. It a gorgeous bronzer and I love it's natural look. It'll be perfect during the summer when I want a natural glow without having a lot of make up on. 








Along with it I also got colour matched to their new foundation, Perfection Lumiere, (which is replacing Pro Lumiere) and I took away a sample which I've been testing out. It's a light to medium coverage, but is said to be buildable. I think it'll be great for the summer months, however it is more pricey than the other Chanel foundations at £36. I think I will pick up a full size bottle when in Duty Free next month.

2 comments:

  1. I managed to get the Chanel Bronzer the other day after a 7 month wait! I Love it. Love you blog, just followed :o)
    http://www.lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just discovered your blog. I've been using Soleil de Tan for a while now...wear it every day! Would love you to stop by mine & if you love please follow, I'll be happy to follow you back.
    Happy weekend hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete