TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

BENEFIT: Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow & Sun Beam


Benefit are bringing out a few new products this year and two that have caught my eye already are their new liquid foundation, Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow £24.50 (set for UK release April 2012) and another highlighter, Sun Beam £18.50 (set for UK release May 2012).

Benefit's new liquid foundation, I think is long overdue, I personally love a liquid foundation and this is definitely something that has been missing from their line. Benefit tend to only bring out 3 or 4 shades with their previous foundations and concealers but this time however, they're releasing nine shades. 3 light, 3 medium and 3 dark.

Light: 
'I'm Pure 4 Sure' Ivory
'Believe in Me' Ivory
'Cheers To Me' Champagne

Medium:
'I'm So Money' Honey
'I'm All The Rage' Beige
'Warm Me Up' Toasted Beige

Dark:
'I'm So Glamber' Amber
'I'm Hopelessly Hot' Hazelnut
'Gotta Know Me' Nutmeg


I'm not massively impressed with the packaging as normally it's the first thing I love about Benefit products, but if the foundation is as good as I'm hoping, then I can overlook that.
Each foundation colour matches with the Hello Flawless powders, so if you like to use a powder to set your foundation it will be easy to match the liquid to the powder. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow is oil free, fragrance free and paraben free and contains SPF 25. It is said to be lightweight with buildable coverage. Although I rather a full coverage foundation, I'm still excited to try it out a see how it compares with other foundations..



As for Sun Beam, this is something I'm massively looking forward to. To join Benefit's highlighter family, alongside High Beam and Moon Beam, Watts up and Girl Meets Pearl. I really don't think they needed another highlighting product, however this one did instantly grab my attention. The bronzey glow added to cheek bones during the summer should be gorgeous and this product should also be more universal for the darker skin tones. If you own High Beam or Moon Beam, I'd say Sun Beam isn't really essential, however if like me you enjoy that subtle difference it's something to look forward to picking up for summer.

1 comment:

  1. I love Benefit... have the Hello Flawless powder.. and still like it... cant wait to try it out!
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete