TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

LIME CRIME: Lipsticks

I got my first Lime Crime lipstick (Airborne Unicorn) back in August and fell in love with the colour and the amazing opaque finish. I've finally got around to buying some more and I am absolutely loving these also. The packaging, first off, is amazingly gorgeous. The purpley/pink tube with the silver sparkly unicorn image and the Lime Crime logo. It is sleek and pretty and instantly stands out when you pull it out your handbag.




Airborne Unicorn (I got a backup)



This colour stood out so much that when I first saw it, I had to have it. I'm acually wearing this one in my profile image and I think it is one of the most wearable everyday colours Lime Crime have.



D'Lilac



I don't think this colour will be for everyone, but I adore it. It has such an opaque finish and is so creamy to apply. It was recently seen on Nicki Minaj and I think it looked amazing on her!

Countessa Fluorescent


This bright pink is gorgeous, every girl needs one in her makeup bag. 




Centrifuchsia



Centrifuchsia is a pinky/red colour, a colour i normally wouldn't touch, but when my order arrived this was the first one I wore and I was amazed that I actually could wear deeper colours on my lips.



No she Didn't


Well, what can I say... Wow! No She Didn't is an amazing opaque bright blue and although I won't be wearing this shade out everyday of the week, I think it's definitely got potential to be worn on the right occasion... I love it!




There are still 4 more I would love to have in my collection, Great Pink Planet, Mint To Be, Coquette & Chinchilla. I also got one of the Magic Dust eye shadows in the colour Mirror, Mirror. It's a beautiful silver glitter and I love it also. I've not been massively into loose eye shadows, but since trying this one I definitely want to get a few more of their colours. I've used Mirror, Mirror over the top of MACs Bare Study Paint Pot and it looks super pretty and sparkly.

If you haven't got Lime Crime already... You need some!



Update: click here to see more loose shadows from Lime Crime!

6 comments:

  1. Do you recommend getting the magic dust?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only got the one, but I really recommend it. And I'd say you'd definitely need a primer or a paint pot to keep it on all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you please a post a photo of Mirror, Mirror worn on your eyes? i'm dying to see how it looks on someone else besides the photo of it on Lime Crime's website!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post, I love you blog!:-)
    Would you like to follow each other? M.

    My blog in english:
    http://illusoireblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete