TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Friday, 24 August 2012

BENEFIT: Coralista Blush and Gloss!


My favourite Benefit products recently came out with matching glosses, when I heard I was so excited to try them. I think every girl is a sucker for a lip gloss. Coming out with six of shades; Dandelion, Sugarbomb, Dallas, Bella Bamba, Hoola and Coralista.


Coralista, the first Benefit box powder I ever purchased and have loved ever since. A great shade for summer especially, and looks great paired with Benefit's Cha Cha Tint. Adding Sun Beam is great for an optional gorgeous bronzey highlight.

 Coralista Gloss


Coralista Gloss with Cha Cha Tint


I love the texture of the gloss, feels like a balm and is very soft on the lips. Like the blushes, the glosses have a lovely fruity fragrance, which I like although it may not be to everybodies taste. The colour pay off is quite sheer, but adding Cha Cha Tint underneath the gloss, gives it more of a kick.

wearing the 4 products


The lip glosses are retailing for £13.50 in the UK, Blushes £23.50, Cha Cha Tint £24.50 and Sun Beam £18.50. However, if you want to try these out in smaller sizes first, Benefit are releasing a set called Tropi-Coral (Kit comes with High Beam rather than Sun Beam) Priced at £24.50.


I've been really enjoying these products for Summer. Have you tried them? Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment