TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 23 August 2012

TOP 10 MAC LIPSTICKS

I've loved MAC lipsticks since my first ever one and now have managed to accumulated 30, with still loads on my list to get. I thought I'd pick out my very favourites (it was hard) and show you. Some are limited edition ones as I do tend to buy from collections, however you never know, it could get re-promoted or you could find them at a CCO. In no particular order, these are my top 10!

Red Racer, Milan Mode, Pink Nouveau, Saint Germain, Viva Glam Gaga, Creme Cup, Angel, Pervette, Marquise D', Creme D' Nude


Viva Glam Gaga #1 (Lustre)
(Limited Edition)


Marquise D' (Lustre)
(Wonder Woman Collection)


Red Racer (Satin)
(Hey, Sailor Collection)


Creme Cup (Cremesheen)


Saint Germain (Amplified)


Creme D' Nude (Cremesheen)


Pink Nouveau (Satin)


Pervette (Glaze)

Milan Mode (Lustre)


Angel (Frost)

As you can tell I love pinks and nudes, I find them easiest to wear with my skin tone.
What's you favourite MAC lipstick?

1 comment: