TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Monday, 25 February 2013

BARE MINERALS: Pure Transformation Night Treatment

This has become my new favorite part of bedtime... Yes, the Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment is a new every night essential for me. The product is just like a loose powder foundation that you buff into the skin as your last step of your nightly routine.


'100% pure ActiveSoil Complex. Clinically proven to dramatically reduce the
 appearance of pores, increase luminosity and deliver faster cell turnover' 




My nighttime routine goes something along the lines of this:
Bare Minerals Purifying Facial Cleanser
Bare Minerals Waterproof Eye Make Up Remover
Bioderma Crealine H2o Solution
Benefit Moisture Prep Toner/Serum
Bare Minerals Purely Nourishing Moisturiser Normal to Dry
Finally... Bare Minerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment!




I do feel like I'm finishing my make up removal and then instantly putting a powder foundation on, but I think that's why I love it. I love going to bed feeling almost flawless.
I like how dense the buffer brush is, I feel like it is really working into my skin. I tend to focus it in the centre parts of my face, pretty much where I need it to do its job the most.
For me, its a wonder product that I wish I had tried a lot earlier. It appears to have done a great deal for my skin in just a few uses and it's a product I'll be repurchasing again and again.

It is at the pricier end of the Bare Minerals products, but I think totally worth it.

I wear mine in 'light' and it retails at £45 in the UK

No comments:

Post a Comment