TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

ORGANIX: Brazilian Keratin Anti-Breakage Serum



I really wanted to try a new hair care product, something to help with the damage from the constant heat it endures. Besides the fact this oil smells amazingly coconutty, it made my hair feel and look healthier after the first use.

After I washed and conditioned my hair, I towel dried it and work a small amount of the oil through my fingers and into the lengths of my hair. Also applying a heat protector, I then blow dried and straightened my locks.

The serum helped to keep my hair straighter for longer, it felt a lot softer and looked shinier. All in all this is a great little product. Definitely be trying some more of their hair care range.

Available at Boots for £6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment