TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

BARE MINERALS: Original SPF15 Foundation

I always thought a powder foundation was never going to give me enough coverage, how wrong could I be. This mineral formula works great really buffed into the skin.

bareMinerals Original SPF15 Foundation
If I'm using this I always like to use a primer and then a concealer to hide any blemishes and dark circles first, but other than that I think it looks fresh and natural and feels super soft to touch. Although you can use the bareMinerals face brush, I like to use my MAC 182 to really buff it in.
I wear the shade Light

It does have a very matte finish that feels extremely soft to touch. I like that it is a mineral powder formula, which is good for the skin and not cakey or heavy. I can't say it is going to take over my love for liquid foundation, but I still like how it looks and feels.

Now READY foundation has been released and I have liked the sample i have had of it, I shall be picking one of those up and post on how it compares. Look out for that soon.



An 8g pot is priced at £25

No comments:

Post a Comment