TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 19 March 2013

BARE MINERALS: Stroke of Light Eye Brightener

Stroke of Light in Luminous 2
Although I prefer a fuller coverage concealer under my eyes, I have been really enjoying this little bad boy, the bareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener. It doesn't give an awful lot of coverage, however it does brighten and feels light and fresh under the eye area. I stroke it under each eye and gently blend with my ring finger. I first tried this as a free sample I got and loved it straight away and purchased the full size product before even finishing up the sample pot.


Stroke of Light wand
I love the wand, it has a doe foot applicator but is really flexible and i really enjoy stroking it under my eye. It is very creamy and light coverage as I said, and reminds me a lot of  YSL's Touche Eclat, but with slightly more coverage.


Stroke of Light swatch
Stroke of Light comes in 4 shades (mine is Luminous 2) priced at £22 in the UK

Will you being trying it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment