TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Friday, 22 March 2013

BENEFIT: Brow Zings

Brow Zings Light
Filling in my brows was something I never deemed a necessity, until I found Brow Zings. A brow product containing a wax and a powder in a small compact. To create the fuller brow, I mix a little of the wax and the powder on to my MAC 266 brush and lightly stroke it through my brows until I have created my desired shape.

Before and After (wearing Brow Zings Light)

Brow Zings comes in three shades, Light, Medium and Dark. I only have Light and Medium to show you in the photo, but if you want to see Dark you can find it on the Benefit Cosmetics website. I wear Light and it is an ashy light brown with light brown wax. Medium is a red toned brown with a medium brown wax and Dark is a dark brown with a dark brown wax.

 
Brow Zings Light and Medium
They retail at £22.50, which seems pricey for what you get, however the palette should last around the two year mark. I have had my Light Brow Zings since September (2012) using it almost everyday and as you can see from the photo, hardly a dent in it.

5 comments:

  1. Love brow zings, my favourite product for my brows!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Your brows look great using this product!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love Brow zing! I have been using it for years. It's the best! I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow back.

    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete