TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Friday, 15 March 2013

BENEFIT: They're Real Mascara

Benefit's They're Real Uk number 1 mascara, is my most used mascara of the past year and a half, since it first hit the shelves. It is the mascara I have repurchased time and time again and although I love to try new ones, I always come back to this.


They're Real


I love the wand and think this is the main reason it gives such lift and curl. The top of the wand has a ball which enables you to get into the inner corner lashes easier and makes sure every lash is coated.

They're Real and without


You can see from the photo the huge difference it has made to my lashes. They look full, thick, curled and volumised. It is going to take something very special for me to change to another mascara.

They're Real retails at £18.50

2 comments:

  1. I love this mascara as well! Definitely worth the splurge!!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete