TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 28 March 2013

CHANEL: Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder


I purchased the new Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder yesterday and oh my, am I in love. It feels like pure silk and although I thought  my shade, Beige 20, would be too pink; it actually works beautifully and I am so happy with it. Must I say, worth the splurge.


It's a sheer, subtle glowing powder with no shimmer at all, perfect for the transition into spring/summer. In addition, the formula contains active botanicals which offer skincare benefits, with cotton flower and white rose plant cells that help protect against dehydration, pollution and environmental stresses. As well as providing an SPF15.

Aside from all this, the packaging is beautiful. It's beige and black casing, Chanel's signature colours, and I'll be very happy pulling this compact out of my handbag in public.


 I'll be wearing mine over the top of my Chanel Perfection Lumiere liquid.

Beige 20
I did also try Beige 30 as a contour/bronzer shade and is perfect, so I'm sure I'll pick one of those up now it's coming into spring/summer.

For a loose powder you could always try Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder.

Les beiges is available in 7 shades and priced at £38

No comments:

Post a Comment