TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2013

CHANEL: Perfection Lumiere Foundation

Perfection Lumiere B30
Perfection Lumiere was the Chanel foundation I had wanted to try most after hearing good things about it. After trying it at a Chanel counter, I bought it and have been loving it since. I love the finish, the coverage and the way it feels on my skin.

It leaves a semi-matte finish, medium to full coverage and is an oil free formula with SPF 10. The foundation has a creamy texture and finishes velvety on the skin. You can see from the before and after photos below, the coverage is great for my skin and still leaves a very natural finish. It lasts about 8 hours on me, which is great for those busy days when there is no time for topping up or re-applying.

Which Chanel foundation is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment