TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

CHANEL: Reverie Natural Finish Loose Powder

Reverie
The first time I swatched this powder, I couldn't believe the shimmer effect that covered my hand and I HAD to have it. It is a powder product used to mattify the skin, but it will cover your face with small bits of glitter. If you are looking for a powder to simply mattify, this is not the one for you. I do think that the glitter takes away from the mattifying of the skin but still looks beautiful on the skin. The colour of the powder is a rosy golden beige, but on it is pretty transparent.



Also, I have used it by sweeping across my decolletage which looks gorgeous on a night out. I just love to look glittery and shimmery!


Reverie

It does look beautiful in person, but doesn't show up so well on camera. It's one of those products to go and see for yourself.

For a pressed alternative try Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder


It retails at £34 at Chanel counters

No comments:

Post a Comment