TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

ESTEE LAUDER: Sumptuous Extreme Mascara

Sumptuous Extreme mascara (sample size)

Sumptuous Extreme mascara wand (sample size)
I got this sample size Estee Lauder mascara in a goody bag I received last week and thought I'd do a quick review as I do love trying out mascaras.

 My initial thought on the product was the size of the wand, it's really quite large and I've got quite small eyes. It is a bit of a trickier one to work with but does look good though, giving my lashes volume and length. I doesn't clump them and hasn't been drying to my lashes at all.

Sumptuous Extreme and without
I do like how it looks on, but I'm not sure it's going to replace my They're Real mascara, I think I find the brush just a bit to hard to work with.

What mascara recommendations do you have for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment