TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

LAURA MERCIER: Silk Creme

After hearing about the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation time and time again, I caved in and gave it a go for myself. And so far, it's the best foundation I've ever used. Yes, a huge statement to make, I know.



I love pretty much everything about it. It gives a great coverage, it lasts a good 8-10 hours, with a primer underneath and actually does make my skin appear as flawless as it's going to. Sounds good, right?


Silk Creme in Medium Ivory

I like to apply mine to the back of my hand and then use my MAC 109 brush to really buff it into the skin. I know a lot of people like to just use their fingers, but I'm a brush kinda gal.

It does not take a lot of product at all to give a good coverage and you get 35ml compared with the usual 30ml most foundations are.

After loving this so much I am definitely going to try some more of the Laura Mercier products.

Silk Creme is priced at £33


No comments:

Post a Comment