TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 21 March 2013

MAC: Viva Glam II

Viva Glam II
I do have an unhealthy addiction to MAC lipsticks and again I've picked up another one. I like that 100% (minus VAT) of the proceeds from the Viva Glam lipsticks go to their Aids charity fund. So I can feel even better for buying a lippie! I always tend to go for pinks and nudes and this brown shade wouldn't normally be my thing, but I actually love it, especially paired with a blush such as Benefit Dallas or Nars Oasis.


I love the signature red packaging that the Viva Glam lipsticks come in, makes a slight change from the normal silver and black. The creamy Satin lipstick lasts longer on me than any other lipstick I own, making it my current favourite.





Viva Glam lipsticks retail at £14

1 comment:

  1. looks so pretty!

    new blogger ...show some<3 brokeanddbeautiful.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete