TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

NARS: Oasis Blush

Another blush review for you. This time it's Nars blush in Oasis. A shade I wouldn't  normally go for however, this caught  my eye, I grabbed it and been wearing it (pretty much) everyday since.

Nars Oasis



It gives a very natural look to the cheeks with it's rosy brown colour and it is similar to Benefit Dallas blush but it is a tad rosier. It's got really good pigmentation and other Nars blushes I have tried have lasted really well (Super Orgasm review), although my Nars Laguna bronzer did hit pan and totally shatter to pieces :( 
It's not a dry or a powdery blush, it feels nice and soft on the skin, more so than I'd say Dallas does. I get a good 5-6 hours wear out of Oasis, which I think is a good for blush-staying-power. I love the Nars blushes and the two I've got my eye on at the minute are Torrid and Deep Throat

What ones do you think I need to try?

Nars blushes retail at £21.50

2 comments:

  1. It looks great on your tanned skin, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete