TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Friday, 15 March 2013

NARS: Super Orgasm Blush

Super Orgasm

I had a fiver on my Space NK N.dulge card, so I thought it'd be rude not to use it... and I picked up another Nars blush in Super Orgasm. Orgasm was the first Nars blush I ever had and I thought that maybe Super Orgasm would be too similar for me to need. But after swatching them both, I decided I didn't care and wanted it anyway!



Wearing Super Orgasm

Super Orgasm and Orgasm


















The two blushes are similar however, Super Orgasm just has a stupidly, crazy amount of chunky, glitter running through it, which does not properly show up on camera. I do love it but the glitter does not transfer onto the skin as much as it shows in the palette, it kinda goes onto the skin but quickly falls off leaving it even more similar to Orgasm.

What is your favourite Nars blush?

2 comments:

  1. I've tried New Order only and I hate it because of this whole shimmer/glitter thing. It's a lovely pink though

    Orgasm/Super Orgasm is definitely not my shade but it looks beautiful on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete