TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Saturday, 16 March 2013

URBAN DECAY: Supercurl Curling Mascara

Supercurl Curling Mascara (sample size)

I've been using this mascara for a while and thought it was worthy of a little post. I got it with a purchase at an Urban Decay counter and I thought it was a great sample to offer their customers. Urban do some great products and eyes definitely seem to be their specialty. It is the only mascara I have used from Urban, but I have heard good things about their waterproof mascara, Cannonball Ultra Waterproof.

Supercurl Curling mascara wand (sample size)
Supercurl and without
It does give a curl to my lashes as you can see and doesn't clump at all. It is, what I'd describe as, a wet mascara and does transfer easily onto my lids if I don't give it enough drying time. It is not as volumising and lengthening as I'd like but all in all, still a good everyday mascara.

Superurl Curling Mascara (full size) is available at your nearest Urban Decay counter priced at £15

No comments:

Post a Comment