TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Monday, 1 April 2013

BARE MINERALS: Secret Radience


This limited edition bareMinerals powder highlight caught my eye the other week, so I had to have it, it was limited after all. I love glitter, shimmer and bronze, so this is pretty perfect. To me it is like the powder, slightly more glittery, version of Benefit Sun Beam


Like all bareMinerals powders, it feels soft to touch and is well pigmented, it has a lot of shimmer and is a really beautiful bronze colour. Perfect for the summer that I'm hoping is just around the corner. In the photo it doesn't appear as strong in colour as it does in person, but it is a highlight, so it does have to be some what subtle. If you're jet setting this summer, be sure to grab this while you can!

2 comments:

  1. This looks really pretty for summer! Great share!

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete