TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Thursday, 18 April 2013

BENEFIT: Playstick Foundation Stick

Benefit: A cream to powder foundation stick that helps promote a healthy complexion while giving natural-looking coverage. Scribble in any fun shape and blend for a satin-matte finish. With four silky-smooth shades to choose from, there's a play stick to flatter most skin tones! Play sticks are perfect for fast, easy coverage: concealer, foundation and powder all-in-one!

I like using my Playstick as a base for liquid foundation. I stripe it onto my forehead, cheeks, chin and down my nose, and then follow with any liquid foundation on my brush, blending in with the Playstick. It is great if you have a lighter coverage foundation and want a fuller look. If you like a lighter coverage foundation you could try Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow liquid foundation.

Tea Party swatch
Tea Party Playstick
Playsticks retail at £26.50 and are available in just 4 shades.

2 comments:

  1. Ciao Bella,
    I love your blog, it is filled with lots of interesting things... just my style... hehehe.
    I started following you, I hope you don't mind.
    I'd love it so much if you also followed me back at www.agelesssecrets.blogspot.com, it would really make my day!
    Wishing you a really lovely day!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete