TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Saturday, 13 April 2013

BENEFIT: Porefessional Primer

Benefit: Quickly minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skintones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.

I am a great lover of this primer and use it pretty much everyday and some days, I'll also mix in a touch of That Gal for an even stronger hold. Plus That Gal smells amazing! I apply a  pea sized amount onto my fingers and work from my nose outwards in circular motions to fill in any open pores and fine lines around  my nose, mouth and forehead. I work the product out from centre of my face as it works best in this area. It looks like my skin colour however, it goes on translucent and is suitable for all skin tones.

What's you favourite primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment