TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

BENEFIT: That Gal Primer


Benefit: Our silky pink primer takes your complexion from dull to darling! Simply blend it on for the look of brighter, smoother skin. Contains light-reflecting pigments to help brighten all skin tones and raspberry and chamomile to soothe skin.


I like to mix That Gal with Porefessional to get the benefits from both primers. That Gal brightens and soothes the skin, while Porefessional fills in fine lines and pores. I blend from the centre of my face outwards, as I find this is where the primer needs to do its job most. After applying foundation, your skin appears brighter, smoother and generally better. And to top it all off, it smells amazing, containing Raspberries and Chamomile. 

2 comments: