TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Monday, 22 April 2013

BOBBI BROWN: Creamy Concealer


I have owned Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer in the past and recently repurchased another as I really liked it. I have a different shade this time, previously I had Cool Sand, this time I picked up Beige in the CCO, it was the only colour they had in stock, but it looked suitable for me, it's pinkier than Cool Sand, but it means it'll work well under the eyes.


The concealer also comes with a setting powder in the base of the pot, which is a yellow toned light powder, so if you like to set your concealer, it's the perfect two-in-one. For me, I tend to get dry skin, so I don't always like to use too much powder, especially around my eye area, but this powder is not a heavy one and on certain days I do use it to set my concealer.



I got my Creamy Concealer from the CCO in Antrim for £16.50

No comments:

Post a Comment