TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Saturday, 6 April 2013

LIZ EARLE: Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I got a lovely big sample of this in my goody bag at a resent Beauty Event and I've used that all up and already bought the full size. I love it. I was really enjoying my bareMinerals Purifying Facial Cleanser, but I've reached for this one everyday instead.

The formula is a cream that contains purifying eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary, chamomile extracts and cocoa butter. It smells great and is so gentle it can be used on the eyes and removes mascara.


Liz Earle decribes it: At Liz Earle, we have only ever made one cleanser. Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is the ultimate in concentrated yet gentle cleansing power. Suitable for all ages and all skin types, it delivers visible results.


It has really improve the texture of my skin, making it feel really soft and fresh. I love the use of the muslin cloth also, to polish the cleanser off, it feels like it really deep cleans your skin, removing any traces of makeup or daily grime.


Have you got a favourite cleanser?

No comments:

Post a Comment