TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Wednesday, 10 April 2013

MAC: Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

Studio Fix Fluid NC25
MAC's Studio Fix Fluid has been a foundation I have used for the longest time. Although I don't use it every day, it is a staple in my collection and always have one floating around. I like the coverage and the finish it leaves on my skin. It is a very popular foundation and I can definitely see why. It is a medium to full coverage foundation with a semi-matte finish and I wear NC25 at the moment. My colour varies depending on the time of the year. You could also try MAC's Pro Longwear or Matchmaster foundations.

Which MAC foundation is your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I use this in nw20 but don't think I put enough on!

    Now following your fab blog on GFC :)

    Be great if you could check my two latest 90s Denim outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: House Of Holland Tie Dye Jeans or She Inside Denim Dress

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the MakeupForever foundation... it's the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete