TORI

My photo
Beauty obsessed. 24. Essex.

Followers

Saturday, 27 April 2013

MAC: Truth and Light - Magically Cool Liquid Powder

MAC: A silky, feather-light powder, formulated with 70% water, dusts on to the skin as a cooling mist to set and enhance the look of any foundation. Beyond sheer: light-reflecting and translucent. A virtually invisible way to add luminosity and a soft radiant glow to the skin.



This powder is a really odd formula, a fine powder which is made up of 70% water and finishes off foundation. It is a sheer powder which lightly enhances the skin, giving an iridescent glow. When applied it does feel very wet, which is strange because it is a powder formula. I still like it though, it doesn't give a lot of coverage, but I like how it feels and the subtle glow it gives.

2 comments:

  1. How have I never seen this?! It sounds so lovely.. I'm definitely going to have to try this out.. It sounds like a nice light Summer Foundation :)

    Love your blog it is so nice :).. I'm new to blogging and would love it if you would check out my Blog..

    I've followed you on GFC too.. If you're ever passing through feel free to follow back :)

    Love Em, www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete